Aphena offers bottling packaging services and solutions for solid-based products: tablets, capsules, caplets, soft gels and gel caps. Aphena is filling bottle sizes from 25cc to 3000cc composed of glass, PET and HDPE materials.
Aphena’s turnkey services include purchasing all of the packaging materials, including bottle sizes and custom resins, cotton or rayon fillers, desiccants, outserts/inserts, closures with induction seals, and pharma-quality bottle labels with serialization support. A variety of configurations is available, and Aphena has the ability to run batches from 100 to 10 million bottles efficiently and all under cGMP quality systems.
Aphena is the industry leader in small unit-of-use bottle packaging for mass retail and government mail-order operations. We have over 15 years of experience supporting the Veterans Administration Hospitals and the Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy of the Federal Government. Contact us today to discuss your bottle packaging service and solution needs.
Solid Dose Facilities Details
- High-Speed, Fully Automated Bottle Filling Lines
- Semi-Automated Bottling Lines to Meet Short-Run Production Needs
- Slat & Electronic Channel Counters (Highly Accurate Tablet Counting)
- In-line Check Weighers
- In-line Metal Detection
- In-line Vision Systems for Labels Requirements
- Automatic Cotton Insertion, Capping with Torque Control
- Induction Sealing, Neck or Full-Sleeve Shrink Banding
- Precision Labeling with Automatic In-Line Printing of Lot Number & Expiration Date
- ISO 8 / Class 100,000 Clean Room Rated
- Computerized Monitoring of Environmental Controls
- Separate & Monitored HEPA Filtration Systems
- Automated Serialization Equipment
- New Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
Liquid Facility Details
- Wide Range of Fill Volumes, 0.4mL–2 Gallons
- Glass & Plastic Bottle Filling
- Pumps, Sprays, Foams & Multiple Sizes
- Monobloc & In-Line Filling
- Diving Nozzle for Foaming Products