Pharmaceutical Packaging Manufacturer
Aphena Pharma Solutions’ array of industry services includes manufacturing and blending liquids, gels, creams, ointments, foams, suspensions and lotions.
With the ability to blend a wide range of product viscosities, our liquid-dose manufacturing operation sits on 26 acres with three manufacturing facilities covering 184,000 square feet.
Aphena's computerized blending systems take the guesswork out of blending while assuring a high degree of repetition. In addition, we offer two validated USP purified-water systems, hot and cold blending capabilities and environmental-controlled storage of components and finished goods as needed.
- Aqueous & Solvent-Based Products
- Low & High Viscosity Levels
- Flammable & Nonflammable
- R&D and Clinical Batch Sizes to Scale-Up Volumes
- Reverse Osmosis & Deionized USP Water Systems
- Temperature Ranges: 45-180 Degrees F
- Multi-Phase Blending
- Suspension Blending
- Ambient Blending: 50 to 3,000 Gallons
- Heated & Cooled Blending – 30 to 1,100 Gallons
- Counter Rotating Side & Bottom Sweep
- Jacketed with Homogenizer (Silverson)